Conducting continous scientific research to ensure state-of-the-art therapy
To prove the efficacy of our Neurofeedback therapy we rely on studies conducted on almost 300 children.
After 10-30 h therapy with protocols that our products can enable, children clearly showed improvements both in brain activity and behaviour.
57 children with Autism
242 children with ADHD
10-30h Neurofeedback training
Behavioural improvements were subjectively reported by the parents in all cases.
No adverse events were encountered
Parent’s Personal Feedback
A tester allowed us to share their son’s (14) improvements after 10h of training with MyMind’s Neuroofeedback Therapy.
1. Datko, M., Pineda, J. A., & Müller, R. A. (2018). Positive effects of neurofeedback on autism symptoms correlate with brain activation during imitation and observation. European Journal of Neuroscience, 47(6), 579-591.
2. Friedrich, E. V., Sivanathan, A., Lim, T., Suttie, N., Louchart, S., Pillen, S., & Pineda, J. A. (2015). An effective neurofeedback intervention to improve social interactions in children with autism spectrum disorder. Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 45(12), 4084-4100.
3. Goodman, M. S., Castro, N., Sloan, M., Sharma, R., Widdowson, M., Herrera, E., & Pineda, J. A. (2018). A neurovisceral approach to autism: Targeting self-regulation and core symptoms using neurofeedback and biofeedback. NeuroRegulation, 5(1), 9-9.
4. Pineda, J. A., Brang D., Hecht E., Edwards L., Carey S., Bacon M., Futagaki C., Suk D., Tom J., Birnbaum C., & Rork A. (2008). Positive behavioral and electrophysiological changes following neurofeedback training in children with autism. Research in Autism Spectrum Disorders, 2(3), 557–581.
5. Monastra, V. J., Monastra, D. M., & George, S. (2002). The effects of stimulant therapy, EEG biofeedback, and parenting style on the primary symptoms of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Applied Psychophysiology & Biofeedback, 27(4), 231-249.
6. Shereena, E. A., Gupta, R. K., Bennett, C. N., Sagar, K. J. V., & Rajeswaran, J. (2019). EEG neurofeedback training in children with attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A cognitive and behavioral outcome study. Clinical EEG and Neuroscience, 50(4), 242-255.
7. Janssen, T. W., Bink, M., Geladé, K., van Mourik, R., Maras, A., & Oosterlaan, J. (2016a). A randomized controlled trial into the effects of neurofeedback, methylphenidate, and physical activity on EEG power spectra in children with ADHD. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry, 57(5), 633-644.
8. Janssen, T. W. P., Bink, M., Geladé, K., van Mourik, R., Maras, A., Oosterlaan, J. (2016b). A randomized controlled trial investigating the effects of neurofeedback, methylphenidate, and physical activity on event-related potentials in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology, 26(4), 344-353.
Interested in our Research?
Please fill out the form below. We will get to you as soon as possible (usually within 3 business days).
To protect your personal data, we ask you to NOT share medical information (such as the diagnosis of your child) with us via email, only by phone.
+43 (0) 1 997 42 94